Thursday 13 August 2009

Fool"s Old!!!


Most mornings i wake up feeling old,but early this week when i found it was the 20th anniversary off the stone roses first and best album,it really hit home how old i was getting. I first got in too the roses when i heard elephant stone on the radio,also some one had gone round town spraying the bands name everywhere so that got me interested.
So i went to piccadily records and bought the 12"record complete with john squire print,i played it so many times,then i got sally cimeonn then i heard about the album and when it was coming out.
When it did and i listned to it the 1st time it blew me away,you knew it was classic and would last the test of time,even when i hear it now it sounds just as good as the first day it came out,but fuck me 20yrs man thats mad!So if anyone does finally read my blog here is a top link to get you into them and you can also go to http://www.spotify.com/en/ to listen to most off there tunes,enjoy!

No comments: